Zymeaffect – 67 oz. (makes 32 Gallons when mixed at our customers average use of 2 oz per gallon of water)
APPLIANCES & EQUIPMENT: 1 – 3 oz per gallon of water.
FLOORS, HARD SURFACES, CONCRETE: 1 – 2 oz per gallon of water.
PARTS CLEANER & DEGREASER: 3 – 4 oz per gallon of water.
CARPET CLEANING MACHINE/MECHANICAL FLOOR APPLICATOR: 0.5 – 1.5 oz per gallon of water. Follow machine instructions. Low foam and fragrance free.
CERAMIC TILE, VINYL, HARDWOOD: 0.5 – 1.5 oz per gallon of water.
DEADBUGS: 2 oz per gallon – all insects direct application (adjust amount as you need for the results you want to achieve) can be applied to all furniture, bedding, laundry, walls, boats, trees, vineyard, etc.
SHAMPOO: Add a few drops into the shampoo you currently use on kids, adults and animals to eliminate head lice or use on animals to eliminate fleas, ticks, etc. Animals can also be sprayed with dilution of .05 oz per gallon of water or increase as needed for better results. Avoid eye contact
- spray bottle
- mop or cleaning buckets
- small or large hand pump sprayer
- foggers, misters, tankers, etc
- carpets can be sprayed, and/or added into floor cleaning machines
- any current method of application
ZYMEAFFECT TECHNICAL SPECS:
- exempt from registration with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency under Section 25(b) of FIRFA
AVOID EYE CONTACT
pH Range: 3.25 – 4.20
Fragrance: None Added
Appearance: Translucent Amber Liquid
For Optimum Results:
- Increase contact time for improved results
- Mix with warm water
- Apply multiple times for old or heavy build up
- Scrub brush for deeper cleaning
- Keep out of direct sunlight
- Store in cool, dry area
- Do not freeze or exceed 120 Degrees
- Depending upon application this product does not have to be rinsed off.